Effective March 21, 2020 our warehouse is closed to all clients. All pallets MUST be shipped by a carrier.
Over the next few weeks we will access the Auction Site.
Please visit our regular website for over 300 Pallets
Now Available Online ---> Visit Us Here
1. All auctions will be in Canadian funds.
2. You are bidding on a variety of goods that consist of returns, overstocks, shelfpulls, new, like new, or salvage goods. All auctions will clearly identify the condition.
3. All auctions won require payment within 24 hours or the item(s) will be re-listed. VDC reserves the right to terminate future bidding from non paying winning bidders.
4. Certain listings will have an inventory manifest. If an inventory manifest is provided, VDC does not guarantee 100% accuracy.
5. All sales are final, as is, where is.
6. All auctions will require shipping from VDC warehouse by: Customer pick up, Customer arrange freight, or VDC arranged freight.
7. Payments can be made by Credit Card, eTransfer, or Bank Wire Transfer.
8. A 'SOFT CLOSE' prevents individuals from entering a bid at the very last second before an auction closes, in order to prevent others from bidding higher. VDC Canada has a two-minute 'SOFT CLOSE' policy on each auction.
9. Warehouse Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm (no shipments from 12:00pm - 12:30pm and after 4pm)
10. We do not charge any buyer fees, or closing fees etc.
11. Taxes associated with your province are added to all winning invoices.
12. All pickup's for winning auctions require appointments.